The Sangoma A102 Card: two ports of optimized voice and data over T1, E1, and JI available with Telco-grade hardware echo cancellation.
Part of Sangoma's award-winning Advanced Flexible Telecommunications product line, the A102 uses the same high-performance PCI or PCI Express interface that providing superior performance in critical systems all over the world.
The A102 supports up to 60 voice calls or 4.096 Mbps of full-duplex data throughput over two T1, E1, or J1 lines.
Take advantage of hardware and software improvements, as soon as they become available. Like all cards in Sangoma's AFT family, the A102 is field upgradable with crash-proof firmware.
Choose the Sangoma A102D and A102DE cards with Octasic®'s DSP hardware and certified algorithms to achieve carrier-grade echo cancellation and Voice Quality Enhancement functions on your open source or even proprietary telephone system.
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up).
- Windows NT/2000/XP.
Asterisk™, Yate™, Open PBX/IVR, FreeSwitch™, TrixBox™, as well as proprietary applications.
- FCC Part 15 Class A, FCC Part 68, CISPR 22, EN 55022, Class A, CIPSR 24, AFIC-2016, IEC 60950.
- Technical certifications in Russia, Malaysia, and Australia.
IP/PX over Frame Relay/PPP/HDLC/X.25, X.25 over Frame Relay (Annex G), BSC over X.25 (D.T. and TOP), SNA over X.25, PPPoE, PPPoA, IP over ATM.
WANPIPEMON, SNMP, System logs
- RED: Telco Red Alarm Condition.
- OOF: Out of Frame.
- LOS: Receive Loss of Signal.
- AIS: Alarm Indication Signal.
- RAI: Remote Alarm Indication (Yellow Alarm).
- «« Start
- « Prev
- Next »
- End »»